The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Petunia

Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason Empty
PostSubject: Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason   Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 pm

This has been suggested before in other threads, but with the increased political nature of the game with the introduction of forts, I feel it is even more necessary at this time.

We need to have a central point of contact for the Northern Alliance.
That would entail fielding complains and requests from all outside sources. This person would need to be very active and able to deal well with stress.

This person will in no way be the head of the NA only the communicator.
All communications or decisions must still go through the NA process.

I would like to propose that we take both volunteers and nominations for this position and then vote on those individuals.

Anyone interested in this position please state it in a reply and also if you wish to nominate someone state it in a reply also.

Make sure if you are nominating someone that they will be willing and able to do this job. Also if volunteering make sure you have the time and patience that this position will surely require.

Any other suggestions or thoughts on this subject are more than welcome.

Thanks,
Petunia
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

PostSubject: Nice Idea   Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 am

I think it is a good idea. Though I would suggest instead of just one person, a couple people that each having a certain job. One could takes the requests to enter the alliance, an other keeps track of all the forts in Alliance and so on.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason   Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Great idea
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason   Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:20 am

Let's start to determine wich jobs there will be. If we have determined that then we can assign the posts to persons.
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

PostSubject: A few   Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 am

Well, what I can think of is

Some to tell all the towns when we have a fort battle/new enemy
Someone to get the names of the towns that would like to join then post here for a vote
Someone to keep track of all forts in the alliance
Someone to keep track of all towns in the alliance
Back to top Go down
Smitty Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason   Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:00 pm

I agree its a great idea. But someone will be VERY busy with it and will have to be very dedicated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason   Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Alliance Diplomatic Liason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The West: North Alliance :: The North Alliance presentation :: Alliance members-
Jump to: