The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Most Pathetic Loss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AntonRiver

The Most Pathetic Loss Empty
PostSubject: The Most Pathetic Loss   The Most Pathetic Loss Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Before I go one this doesn't include Omaha, Aces and Eights, Selene, Death Valley. Who acutally sent more then 2 or 3 people people. On Saterday we had our fort battle, and I must say that the support given was TERRIBLE!!! Some towns didn't even send support, and we ended up losing because about 15 didn't move! I even got this

bradleyly On 9/26/09 at 6:16 PM
Hi Anton,

I'm sorry but many of our members have friendly relations with one of the towns in possesion of the fort so I have decided to let each member decide for themselves if they wish to parttake.

I hope the battle goes well.

brad

How are suppose to help each other if towns decide that they don't want to send ANYONE!!!!

I find it very frustrating that we are sending at least 10 people from our town to every battle. Though when it is time for others to help us NO ONE COMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dezmyr

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pathetic Loss   The Most Pathetic Loss Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 am

Sorry but it is hard to motivate people when your town is so distant, the fort you are attacking is so small and you don't have any good strategy. You are angry to other towns but when I look at the battle report I saw that only 11 players had joined from riverside and lakeside reservations, which have 50 players in total. Apart from that, the attackers had the advantage, they had nearly %40 more players, so it is entirely your fault.

Oh, btw, I looked at my town's last battle report and saw that there aren't any riverside nor lakeside players.
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

PostSubject: Right   The Most Pathetic Loss Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:32 pm

You talk about motivating, how hard is it to motivate yourself to actually show up? I mean how are you going to lead a town by sitting back? It's sad.
Back to top Go down
Dezmyr

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pathetic Loss   The Most Pathetic Loss Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 pm

You can check how I lead my town by seeing the accomplishments we've performed in such a little time. And well, why will I spend my time for a lost cause? I thought that since the fort you were attacking was so weak, your town could handle it. But I was mistaken since you can't even send players to your own fort battles.

Oh, btw, you can look at Fargo's last fort battle's report, if you want to know how Serenity fights in a good battle. Don't spend your time trying to find your players in the report, there is none.
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

PostSubject: Read   The Most Pathetic Loss Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:24 pm

I wasn't in River at the time I was helping out an other town build. I thought I sent you a message about that. And if you actually bothered to check things you would realized that they are in the WE which is were they got a lot help from. Though I guess that would involve your town in actually helping an other town in the NA isn't of just wanting people to come to your battles. Since you didn't even bother to say anything when Milio1981 tried and bring this to attention, but a few people actually posted.
Back to top Go down
Dezmyr

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pathetic Loss   The Most Pathetic Loss Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 pm

First, please use smaller sentences. It was really hard to encrypt your message. I still didn't understand what you are trying to say. About WE part, actually they didn't send much support, there were really few defenders. You are just writing lots of wrong informations here. And I don't have to post to every single thread. Btw you still didn't answer the reason of your towns' inactivity on battles, even on your own ones.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pathetic Loss   The Most Pathetic Loss Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 am

Before this to be a message exchange between only 2 players i would like to add some thoughts of mine as well. I do would like to add that we should try to leave emotion aside and only discuss with reasoning. otherwise it might get ugly.

The distance part should not be an excuse. Ever! ít's about standing for your believes. If you only want to be allies with towns close to you then that is what you should do. Please note that i am not accusing anybody at all. But if that is the general feeling then being allied to a town far away is just an empty agreement.

I have had troubles with getting enough players to take actively part in battles. Some complained about the distance, some about the lowsy reward at the end of some battles etc.
I try to reason with each individual. I have talked to every single one of them.

Some understood the reason of helping out other in terms of expecting support when we need it. Others still refused. I thanked those players for the efforts in the past and asked them to look for another town. Very difficult decission for me because some have been very active for a long time. But they obviously have other thoughts about the way our town should be heading. the only thing to do now is say good bye to eachother.

If we as the 'leaders' of the town accept the fact that our players are to lazy to travel a long distance then what kind of message are we sending out? The NA has the potential to be one of the strongest allies on world 9. But we need to stick together. regardless the distance.

I would like to finish with the statement from bradley. This is completely unacceptable. Town interests should always go before personal interests! Always! Being part of the NA is not a thing wich only will have value when it fits you!

What i expect of allies is simple. Come to my aid when i need it as i would do the same for you. what an ally can expect from me (and hold me accountable for) is that i will do the best to get as many players there as is possible.
Back to top Go down
Dezmyr

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pathetic Loss   The Most Pathetic Loss Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 am

I think you got me wrong. I would travel long distances, I did, and I will; cause apart from we are an alliance I like fort battles. But consuming at least 11 hours of my time for a battle that I was sure we would win quickly was unnecessary for me. I inspected the fort and our allies there before the battle and concluded that there would be 50 defenders at best, which turned out true, since there were only 37 defenders. I know fort battles and it is really easy to beat a small force like that.

If you watch the fort battles of NA, you must be aware of some players who are generally joining the battle and inflicting the most damages and I thank all of them for showing the unity of our alliance. There is no need to write to this topic anymore for me, I was just angry about the hyprocrisy I've seen here and I can't stand to people who are blaming others for their own mistakes. I think NA is and will be a great power but we must cooparate a little more and search the mistakes within ourselves not in others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pathetic Loss   The Most Pathetic Loss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Pathetic Loss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The West: North Alliance :: The North Alliance presentation :: Alliance members-
Jump to: