The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fort Strategy

Go down 
+5
Edwin333
kenthekid
AntonRiver
Smitty Johnson
The Fuzz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fuzz

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:22 pm

I feel bad about dominating the forum but the only way it will get going is if we post in it so I'm hoping everyone will start talking a little more soon!

Per Petunia, 4 towns for a large fort 3 for medium and 2 for small. We should all decide which forts we're going to take and where. If one fort is taken before we get there we should have a backup, so we ALL need to know which forts we're deciding to take beforehand.

I'm thinking the top three squares with Selene/Sioux, DV and Omaha. Just starting the debate here.. tell me what you all think.

The way I see it we have 15 total towns with enough firepower to try to hold a fort here's my list, I'm really sorry if I miss anybody, please let me know.

1- Death Valley
2- 2nd Amendment
3- 5th Amendment
4- River Reservation
5- Aces & 8s
6- Omaha
7- Selene
8- Sioux Falls
9- Fargo
10- Bismark
11- Quickdraw
12- Shadow Creek
13- Corinth
14- Serenity
15- Craigmyle

We have a shitload of towns!! We should probably take more than 2 large forts if they can only hold 4 towns! By the numbers, we could take 3 large forts and 1 medium fort (3x4=12+3=15).

That way everyone gets a fort and our sister towns can get in through one of the other towns in the alliance. The list will probably need to be added to or changed but are we over extending ourselves thinking the only towns needed to defend the fort are the ones with memberships?

Also.. I'd like to propose that no one who is not a resident of an ally town may be allowed to shop in any town with access to a fort. I think we need to be more careful with these. I'd really prefer to say that any finished town doesn't need outside visitors, you guys tell me what you think. I'm proposing a vote here so really let me know.
Back to top Go down
Smitty Johnson

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:37 pm

I think Serenity and Aces are going to make a grab for the Large Fort in our area I've got the build points now, and all but have the cash, we will have it by Tuesday. We are the only city in the grid to have the construction points to grab a large fort. So barring someone from another grid making a grab at it, its ours. If anyone wants to come in for support from another area we welcome the help. - SJ
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Lakeside Reservation   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Reservation has a second town now called Lakeside Reservation.
Back to top Go down
kenthekid

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Plan A: Quickdraw City will support Shadow Creek if it can get a large or medium fort.

Plan B: If only the small fort is available, we'll make a grab for it.
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:57 pm

I think we have the numbers to take and hold at least three large forts, we have all 15 main towns but also many of us have sister towns that are quite strong. we have strong towns because of strong leaders in them.
I think it would be helpful if we had an Idea of how prepared each section on the grid is to take a large fort, I know DV is as ready as posible in our section. from what i hear if a battle comes we all have 24 hours to show up and take a posision to help. so you can all count on me to be in any battle at any NA fort .....I think more than ever we all need to comunicate so if help is needed we have time to get there.
Back to top Go down
bubba68

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:09 am

River Reservation is ready to grab a large Fort in our sector.We have the$$$ and the fire power!!!!We are the strongest town in our sector and don't want anyone who is not member of the Northern alliance to take over the large Fort in our "county" king
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:26 am

Same goes for Omaha and Death Valley. But it will not be possible to each city to take 1 large fort by themselves.

There need to be a compromise.

There are basically 2 ways to figure out who teams up with who.

1. Determine the location of the large fort to be taken. And then look who should team up with who

2. Determine the teams and the look what fort should be the most strategical to take based on the location of the towns who are teamed up.

Either way it's ok with me but we need to decide this weekend!!
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:23 pm

We have to determine which ones we can hold.. I say it isn't fair for any of us to say who can or can't yet. Lets all just grab for the biggest fort possible.. reality is we probably won't get all of them, so lets do our best to take the ones we can and hold what we have before we take more.

I may have been too hasty in thinking we need to plan everything out.. just take the large fort in your square if you can.

I think we should all name our forts something similar like "Fort northern alliance" or something.. what do ya think?
Back to top Go down
bubba68

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:49 am

Twisted Evil Yeah,lets grab what we can and lets defend them together.And yes we should let everybody know that they have to deal with the whole NA if one of our Fort gets Attacked.Let's rule the North,if we stick together we can do this king queen of the North
Back to top Go down
Soldier of Fortune

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Bismark and Fargo will definitely be able to take control of the large fort in our square and it is far away from the big empires in the east.
Back to top Go down
slipery elm

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:16 pm

selene and our 2 sister towns will try and take a large fort in our square also.
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:05 pm

It's gonna get dirty tomorrow Smile

I'm reassessing things and I'm thinking we're all going to have to plan to fend for ourselves for a bit. We've each got a fort we're going to try to hold and we may not be able to give support right away.

If you lose your fort you may want to try to support some of the other allies to hold theirs rather than trying to take yours back right away.

BTW Iceman had a good idea, if you notice someone camping your fort location send some duelers to their town to KO them Smile
Back to top Go down
bubba68

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:55 am

Twisted Evil Good thinking iceman Smile)))
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:22 pm

I wonder if we could still KO Riarry.. she's not done building it yet is she?
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Can't   Fort Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 pm

No, you cannot duel someone when they are taken over a fort. I check on The West page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fort Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Strategy   Fort Strategy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fort Strategy
Page 1 of 1