The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the towns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AntonRiver

All the towns Empty
PostSubject: All the towns   All the towns Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:43 am

I have seen on some peoples pages that some have more towns under Northern Alliance then others. This is most likely because of added secondary towns or forgetting to add a new town. So I ask that people could write down there towns and all sister towns so that I can make sure my town has them all down.

River Reservation and Lakeside Reservation.
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

All the towns Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the towns   All the towns Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Well, we need to decide if we're going to list ALL the town (including sister cities) or if we're just going to list the main so it doesn't get too long..

Our main town is

Death Valley

Our sister towns are

Death Valley Vinyard
Death Valley Springs
Death Valley Basin
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

All the towns Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the towns   All the towns Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:10 am

I think we should only list the main towns but it is wise to know wich towns are the sisters. Perhaps we could use this forum to do so.

Omaha - main
St Louis - sister

On of our members came up with the idea to put NA in front of the town name so we can see wich towns are part of the NA fast. On the other hand it would be fairly easy for other towns to put it in their names so that we wont duel them
Back to top Go down
Petunia

All the towns Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the towns   All the towns Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:52 pm

We all have a list, if our members can't read then that is a whole other story. tongue

But I have listed the sister towns I know of with a * behind there name to make it easier for everyone to know who is who. Technically they are part of the alliance and should be listed in my opinion but that is just my personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All the towns Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the towns   All the towns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the towns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The West: North Alliance :: The North Alliance presentation :: Alliance members-
Jump to: