The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forts Are Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soldier of Fortune

Forts Are Here Empty
PostSubject: Forts Are Here   Forts Are Here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:03 pm

There is a large fort next to frago Bismark will have it finished in 3 hours. Also the left hand is for rifles only, check your gunsmith for the new rifles and bows.

SOF
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

Forts Are Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forts Are Here   Forts Are Here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Everyone let us know if you have a fort and how worried you are about being attacked so we know who we have to watch out for.

Death Valley has taken the large fort in Omaha's square and we're a little nervous about some of the large alliances to the east (Silversnake).

I also know that 2nd amendment has taken the fort in Death Valley's square.. they should be totally safe.

Riarry has taken the fort in 2nd and shadow creek's square.. you guys remember Riarry? She's the leader of CTA.. I think we should set up an attack when EVERYONE can participate and just mow her down like a pile of dog turds.
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

Forts Are Here Empty
PostSubject: Taken   Forts Are Here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 pm

River Reservation has taken over the one in our sector. If there is an attack I will send all my duelers to help. It would also give us some great tactics for fort defence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forts Are Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forts Are Here   Forts Are Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forts Are Here
Page 1 of 1