The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliance with silversnake

Go down 
+2
Soldier of Fortune
The Fuzz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fuzz

Alliance with silversnake Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:49 pm

gaffey Today at 1:14 AM
i dont see why not that your towns and the silversnake can have our own alliance when it comes to our towns being attacked
gaffey Today at 1:13 AM
The full Northern Alliance im in talk with 2 other big Alliance about joining force to help defend or attack forts so we can get really good numbers of people there...

Fuzzy**Wuzzy Today at 1:04 AM
I'm all ears! What do you propose?

Are you referring to my town (Death Valley) or the Northern Alliance?
gaffey On 7/26/09 at 1:05 AM
Hi
I would like to talk to you about an alliance between you federation and mine the Silversnake

This is the conversation I've had with Gaffey of Silversnake. They're proposing an alliance and doing so with 2 other major alliances as well.

I would like to consider this on the terms that our NA allies come first. Any allies outside the NA are always secondary and that should apply here as well but I think we'd be silly to leave ourselves out of something that is obviously going to be a very large group of very powerful towns.

The concern is that we're getting too big. I'd like to propose that duelers can still duel in towns that are allied and not in the NA. Also I think we should push for a mutual alliance between all the alliances, not just with silversnake.. let me know what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
Soldier of Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:52 am

I agree that we would be getting to big, the only way I would vote yes on this is if we are able to duel those towns. I feel we are limiting ourselves to towns that are duelable.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:34 pm

I received a request from them also. From what I gather this is more of a Fort Alliance for fort battles in particular.

Silversnake is in trouble. With there recent fort attack they were out numbered 2 to 1 , even when they initiated a "Fake" battle to draw numbers from Middleton to defend 2 forts at the same time.

Silversnake Federation is huge, and they couldn't even get their own members to show up to fight for them. I am hesitant to think they could get any numbers to show up when it comes to defending us.

They are desperate right now.
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Petunia that is HUGE!!

How do you get that kind of intel?!? Holy cow that totally changes things for me. They're a sleeping giant though. If they ever REALLY got worked up they could really have some power behind them.

If we allied with them the first thing they'd want us to do is to help them take that fort from middleton. I don't care what their dueler policy is I don't think it's in our best interest to be dragging a big lazy alliance with us.

Besides that.. I'd always heard they had kind of a nasty reputation too don't they?
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Also just found out:

The other groups in the talks for this big alliance are CTA alliance, WWW federation and the Anasazi Empire

I just don't know if that'd work for us.. CTA?? We just took their fort! BTW.. if that alliance does happen Riarry and SS seem to have similar personalities.. that might be an issue..
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:20 pm

the whole thing sounds a little hinky to me. I love a fight as much as the next guy maybe even a tad more, but if Im going to be a hiered gun I want to choose who I fight for and the cause. on top of that I think we have a strong enough and active enough alliance that we need not cower to any one. our strength is in the numbers we can turn out for a NA fight not just a lot of towns.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 pm

CTA can not be relied upon in a fight either, I know that from first hand experience. Numbers only have a meaning when you can actually count on them. SS is a mess right now, and gaffey doesn't have a clue. (this is from his own town members).

They command many numbers, but were out numbered 2 to 1 even after dividing their enemy. Come on I think we can do better than that.

We do have numbers, and the NA actually shows up for a fight. I think we need to be careful and take our time in choosing any side. No alliance, is better than a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:29 am

I have been keeping a bit on the background of this topic but read all the post very carefully. With all that has been said i dont feel very eager to accept their offer.

We don't need more towns with members who just dont want to be a target but fail to help out when under attack.
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:13 pm

****UPDATE****

Gaffey is no longer in control of the SS. He's stepped down and I've been speaking with their new leader more lately. Markusmaximus is their new leader and after a short conversation seems capable so far. He seems much warmer and less selfish and I think the SS will most likely turn around under his leadership.

He's told me he's planning to:

1- Trim the fat and dump some of their towns that are confrontational, weak or inactive.

2- End the War with Middleton

3- Make new, strong alliances.

We are one of the alliances that they HEAVILY respect and I'll be very honest, we aren't bigger than they are but we're more active and protective of our territory than they are.

THEY ARE GOING TO HELP US WITH OUR UPCOMING FORT BATTLES. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE SS PLAYERS YOU SEE IN OUR FORTS HELPING US TO DEFEND. THEY'RE WORKING ON A LOT RIGHT NOW AND THE NEW LEADER TOOK OVER YESTERDAY SO I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT BUT APPARENTLY WE HAVE THEIR SUPPORT AND THE LEADERS ARE RALLYING SUPPORT BEHIND US!!!!
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Markusmaximus is a personal friend of mine. If you look at his profile page you will see my name on it.

He did come to the last battle with us at my request. He was actually going to leave the SSF and join Shadow Creek if he hadn't taken over SSF.

He is an honorable guy. I think he will take SSF in a new direction.

What I proposed to him contingent upon NA approval is:

1. We make a Fort Alliance, meaning that we each protect each others forts.

2. We keep a friendly dueling relationship, which means no camping of towns, and no dueling of workers or adventurers.

This will give us much needed support for fort battles, but not cut the rug out from under our duelers, by limiting drastically the number of available towns for dueling. Please let me know your thoughts on this proposal.

Thanks.
Petunia
Back to top Go down
bubba68

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:32 pm

I vote yes,it is worth to give it a try.Nothing to loose only makes us stronger pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:52 pm

the new leader of SS has also been in contact with me and has pledged his support in our up coming fort battles I would say we all pay attention to were and how many fighters the turn out and then start talking about the posibilitys of an alliance I like the thought of just a fort alliance and and only dueling other dulers.
Back to top Go down
bubba68

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 pm

There wont be many forts left if the NA not gets his ass up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Get them in. I saw their names in the battle and if they helped me out then they can count on me aswell.

I'm for the joining of Silversnake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with silversnake   Alliance with silversnake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance with silversnake
Page 1 of 1