The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silversnake vs Middleton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Petunia

Silversnake vs Middleton Empty
PostSubject: Silversnake vs Middleton   Silversnake vs Middleton Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Silversnake is asking for our help now, I have been contacted by markusmaximus. They said they sent 33 people to defend the constitution, DV, and Omaha,when we asked them for help and they would appreciate us helping them now.

Any NA town that would like to help would be welcome. Please join as the attacker if joining.
Back to top Go down
Proflooney

PostSubject: Re: Silversnake vs Middleton   Silversnake vs Middleton Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 pm

I am heading that way so will be there later. I posted and sent to all members of bismark to come have some fun
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Silversnake vs Middleton   Silversnake vs Middleton Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:29 am

My townsmen have been asked to go there aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silversnake vs Middleton   Silversnake vs Middleton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silversnake vs Middleton
Page 1 of 1