The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Craigmyle.........

Go down 
+3
Milio1981
Alomatik
AntonRiver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AntonRiver

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Are they part of the NA, because I am getting telegrams from a member saying they are, but I don't have a record on them or seen them at any battles.
Back to top Go down
Alomatik

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:37 pm

they asked us for a shopping pass too. name: wifey.
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Checked   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:15 pm

I also checked there home page and it doesn't list being in the northern alliance.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:41 am

I was under the impression that they were. They are even part of the large fort Omaha owns. I dont see there names anywhere though.

Can someone clarify this?
Back to top Go down
Petunia

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Are they a sister town to someone? I don't ever remember a vote for their admittance.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 am

I know for sure that there has been a mass message about them. Although i cant recall the outcome. Death Valley and we aswell have them listed as NA-allies for a really long time.

But the first post got me thinking. Aswell as that they have no representative ont his forum.
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: People   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 am

Not to mention that it is only 5 people that have never shown up to battle in my experience. How do you guys think we should act on this.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 am

They are part of fort Omaha and they were defending the fort when EK - Fancy city attacked.

this is a bit tricky. If we did vote for them and we accepted them as a NA town then we should respect that.

We could ask them to be more active on this forum and in fort battles. But offcourse only when they are part of the NA. Perhaps Edwin or Fuzzy knows more
Back to top Go down
Petunia

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 am

There are many towns who came to help us. I have written them for clarification. We have not had a vote on them that I am aware of.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:33 am

I want to know for sure. I don't think it's fair if we did vote them in or if they were part of the NA in the beginning and now just let them be.

I do want to hear from Fuzzy or Edwin first.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Fuzzy quit the day after the fort battle. I know they are not on the list fuzzy sent me when I joined.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 pm

My conversations with Craigmyle: It seems Fuzzy was discussing membership with them, but never brought them to a vote. I kinda figured when they didn't have the towns listed properly that something wasn't quite right, but wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. I have no problem with them per say, except they only have 7 members. But if someone would like to bring them up for a vote I will support the consensus. I think it is a matter we should discuss in this forum before taking any further action though.

I see you are listed as a NA Member. Are you a sister town to one of our towns or what is your affiliation. Several towns are asking since your members have been requesting shopping passes in NA towns. Please could you clarify this for us as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Petunia West

_______
Wifey On 8/25/09 at 9:23 PM
We should be a full blown member of NA. If I can remember correctly it was Death Valley that got us in.
Wifey

_______
Petunia West On 8/25/09 at 9:24 PM
When did you enter? Do you have a copy of the letter for your entrance?

______
Wifey Today at 12:32 AM
Fuzzy Wuzzy from Death Valley said we were in. I believe he no longer plays though. Just let me know the outcome.
Wifey

______
Petunia West Today at 12:38 AM
The process to enter the NA requires a vote from all towns. Can you please send me a copy of the mail fuzzy sent you so we can sort this all out. Your town was not brought to us on a vote, so I don't know if Fuzzy was planning to do that and then quit or what. We have nothing against your town, it is just we have no record of a vote or your admittance. Several towns have asked the status of your town and we are just trying to get is all sorted out. There was a lot of confusion after the forts were lost before and we are trying to get everything back on tract. So if you could please send me a copy of your correspondence with fuzzy regarding this matter, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Petunia

______
Wifey Today at 2:28 AM
Pasted below is the only conversation I can find. Cheers! Wifey

Sure. Just keep me posted on our orders.
Fuzzy**Wuzzy On 7/17/09 at 1:22 AM
Would you like us to get you into the NA? I'm sure I could, and we're going to try to take 2 big forts.. you'd then have our full support to take one of the other forts in the area if you'd like.. we're going to try to take 2 big ones first though.
Wifey On 7/16/09 at 5:55 PM
Thanks for the heads up. If you can finish your town in time you can count on the full support of Craigmyle.
Fuzzy**Wuzzy On 7/16/09 at 5:27 PM
Your town doesn't meet the requirements. They're live in world 1 already and you have to have a town at 41800.

If you'd like I can get you into the Northern Alliance (almost definitely) and our main goal is to take forts. If you don't meet the requirements yourselves this is the next best thing. Let me know what you think.

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Interesting   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Thanks for talking to them to clear it all up. My opinion on them is we shouldn't let them in. They don't have many duelers so they couldn't offer much defense. They also in my opinion from the telegram they posted new that they weren't yet in the NA when they were asking for those invites either.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:54 am

Quote :
There are many towns who came to help us. I have written them for clarification. We have not had a vote on them that I am aware of.

that was not the point. AntonRiver stated that he hasn't seen much activity of them when it comes to defend forts. I said they were at my fort battle. Wether or not we asked more towns is not the point.

Quote :
They don't have many duelers so they couldn't offer much defense.
If our goal is getting forts then the amount of duellers isn't important. For fort battles we need high leadership players. If they are then they will be an added value to our Alliance.

the diplomatic relation between Death Valley and Craigmyle was already there before the NA was founded. If Fuzzy Wuzzy started the NA with them then it's obvious that we didnt vote because they were in already. Based on the diplomatic relation DV had i say let them in.
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 am

Quote :
If Fuzzy Wuzzy started the NA with them then it's obvious that we didnt vote because they were in already

Yeah, but based on the fact that no one else in the Northern Alliance new tells me that they weren't in. Also he said that they needed to finish the town first (only saying he was thinking about it)

I have no problem with them, I think though that a vote should be taken.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:41 am

If you look at the dates of the conversation where fuzzy proposed the issue. It was 7/16/09. NOT before we were all members. NO code or senators list sent, just those few posts. Fuzzy would have sent them everything.

If you want them in, call a vote don't bash us for stating facts. I did not realize the only goal of the NA was to get forts. Is that something I missed? With forts even though duelers may not be as important #'s are that town has 7 members.

No one was trying to be negative, in fact I was trying to be quite the opposite.

But if you want to bring their leadership into this then you should know I wrote their town founder first-
Shottie On 8/25/09 at 5:55 PM
Hey Petunia,

I think the go to person for that is Wifey. I was told that we were now part of the NA...this was awhile back when it was starting. The NA - Omaha Fort has our town listed as part of the NA. I can't think of anything else to say....but we are a very friendly town and I can't see any of our members trying to take advantage or anything of NA.

Doesn't seem they are on the same page there either. Their founder was Told they were a part of the NA?
Back to top Go down
Smitty Johnson

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 pm

SO I take it they ARE NOT part of the NA? This is a good reason we need a central person or persons to keep track of these things....
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:16 am

Let's set up a vote then and get it over with.

@ Petunia: The main goal of getting forts is something you posted yourself or was it part of the message to Wfey from Fuzzy?

Quote :
If you'd like I can get you into the Northern Alliance (almost definitely) and our main goal is to take forts.
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:49 am

craigmyle is not part of the NA death valley took over a town that had an alliance with them but fuzzy quite before he brought it to a vote. the first towns in the NA were sioux falls, selen, omaha, and death valley sioux falls wanted ace and eights and omaha whanted river reservation and so they were let in as it all came together.
Back to top Go down
wesley74

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:09 am

Correct me if I am wrong here, Craigmyle may or may not be part of the NA but Death Valley Springs is part of the NA. Which means I am going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Craigmyle......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigmyle.........   Craigmyle......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craigmyle.........
Page 1 of 1