The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tuesday - Forts World 2-9

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smitty Johnson

Tuesday - Forts World 2-9 Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday - Forts World 2-9   Tuesday - Forts World 2-9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:19 pm

I've seen some information that Forts will be implemented into Worlds 2-9 on Tuesday, I believe July 21.
Back to top Go down
kenthekid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - Forts World 2-9   Tuesday - Forts World 2-9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:53 pm

There's no way Quickdraw City will be finished building up and able to claim the big fort that soon. Guess you could say we'll be bit slow on the draw... I'm not even sure we'll be able to add 10,000 build points and claim the mid-sized one in 5 days.
Back to top Go down
Smitty Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - Forts World 2-9   Tuesday - Forts World 2-9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah the information I saw also said the system was quite buggy still, a lot of things don't work quite right yet. But they are going to implement them anyways. Kinda like Microsoft implement it early, then once you get the bugs half worked out, implement a new program thats not ready lol.

No seriously though, that was the info I got. W2-W9 sometime tuesday. Aces doesn't have enough to grab a large fort either. We could grab a small or Medium but not a large... - SJ
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

PostSubject: Craigmyle   Tuesday - Forts World 2-9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:55 pm

We accidentally deleted them from the roster somehow, but they should be in the NA. I had a conversation with Wifey today that has kinda imbarassing.. I totally had forgotten too.
Back to top Go down
Soldier of Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - Forts World 2-9   Tuesday - Forts World 2-9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Fargo and Bismarck will get the big fort in our square.
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

PostSubject: Large fort   Tuesday - Forts World 2-9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:04 am

This is perfect timing for my town which will be finishing up this weekend or today and have the funds also to claim the large fort. Making our town the only one in the sector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - Forts World 2-9   Tuesday - Forts World 2-9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday - Forts World 2-9
Page 1 of 1