The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fort Locations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fuzz

Fort Locations Empty
PostSubject: Fort Locations   Fort Locations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 am

Its becoming obvious very quickly that each of us wants to have a town that will found a fort. I'm not sure how to do that democratically but I think it's important we at least decide WHERE these forts will be.

My thought is that they should be in Omaha's square and Selene/Sioux's square or maybe ours (Death Valley Square).

I say this because they're all on the north border of the world and all the of these squares are dominated by our allies and they're centrally located for everyone in the alliance.

Lets not worry about WHO will found these as much as where they're at. Lets stay away from big alliances like silversnake or Anasazi.

Also, here is where to let everyone know if you're able to found a large fort (finished town and 10k in the bank)

Death Valley will be ready. We have 12k in the bank and we're going to finish off the town today.
Back to top Go down
iceman2001

Fort Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Locations   Fort Locations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:03 pm

I can speak for my own town (the fifth amendment and the second amendment) in saying we plan on getting the the large fort on our continent (one south of death valley). As we have great relations with the four nearly completed towns in our sector (two being 2nd and fifth, the shadow city, and shadow creek) we shoul at least be able to hold this with just a little support. We'll also be able to lend heavy support to the diablo ridge fort one north. As they are only doing four fort fights per day right now, I feel it is unlikely that we will find ourselves where we have to defend both these major forts on the same day.
Back to top Go down
crazynfedup211

Fort Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Locations   Fort Locations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:15 pm

i think quickdrawl city should be added into this large fort Sad i am one of the top builders and i want to have a chance to prove my towns worth we are busy gathering as much supplys as possible i have 50 oils 60 nails atm and growing daily
Back to top Go down
Petunia

Fort Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Locations   Fort Locations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:38 pm

We are also in the mix for the large fort. And there are currently 10 scheduled fort battles for today on W1. With one just finishing making 11. So there are a lot more than 4.
Back to top Go down
Proflooney

Fort Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Locations   Fort Locations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:54 pm

We (Fargo, Bismarck, and Mandan) are planning on claiming the large fort in our square. The Medium and Small are going to remain free for whomever.

I think that just about sums it up. :-\
Back to top Go down
crazynfedup211

Fort Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Locations   Fort Locations Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:09 am

well i think only the main citys should get into a large fort unless a open space in ur square is there then the peoples 2nd city and so on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fort Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Locations   Fort Locations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fort Locations
Page 1 of 1