The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other Peoples' Fort Battles

Go down 
+2
Milio1981
kenthekid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kenthekid

Other Peoples' Fort Battles Empty
PostSubject: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 pm

What's our house rule on joining in other peoples' fort battles as an individual?

Yes? No? Subject to current non-aggression pacts?
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:08 am

I think there should be room for personal goals. As long as the opposing party isnt part of the NA then i am ok with whatever you chose. Just make sure you are not fighting against the NA towns
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Everyone needs experience, so as long as you check with the other towns in your fort to make sure it is not one of their personal alliances also. Go for it. Just be careful when it comes to large federations which side of it you get on, it could potentially affect the alliance, if we piss off the wrong people. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:10 am

Petunia wrote:
Everyone needs experience, so as long as you check with the other towns in your fort to make sure it is not one of their personal alliances also.

I dont agree with you here i'm afraid. I have agreed on being allied with the NA. I dont have any obligations towards personal allies of members of the NA. IF i have to take all of that in to considderation then i have no players left to duel
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

PostSubject: Re: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm

I think you may be right Milio. If we start extending ally benefits to 2nd degree allies (an ally of an ally) then there are going to be very few targets left.

I've had my guys express concern that we're going to get too big and there may be too few dueling targets
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:40 pm

Ok that is not what I meant. Some of us either have taken forts not in our own square or the squares we are in are far and don't have enought NA support to efficiently help build another fort without stretching all towns to far. Or need to include some of the locals to avoid all out war. So not all forts have only NA towns in them.

But these FORT towns who will by proxy be defending NA forts should be given consideration in such matters. Not every secondary alliance of the NA towns.
Back to top Go down
Soldier of Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 pm

I woulg say it is ok as long as we not opposing a NA fort. Honestly, unless someone is the one initiates the battle or the town being attacked goes through and sees who is from what town no one will know if there is a person from a town that is an ally with a NA member.
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

PostSubject: Re: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Yeah ok, well obviously try to pick the side of the fort battle that helps the allies of the NA but sometimes thats not a clear cut case.

I think this is one of those areas we just have to hope our fighters are smart enough to make good decisions.. It'd be really unpopular to say "No other fort battles unless WE SAY SO!".
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:55 pm

True, go and have fun. Just be careful not to stir any sleeping bears. lol!
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

PostSubject: Re: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:39 am

just a quick thought some times there is good intele to be had in joining a fort battle where a none allied fort is being attaked by someone who is genraly consitered an enemy you can learn alot about the numbers they will and can turn out. I think letting people fight an what ever sid they want in a non NA fort battle will pay off in information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Peoples' Fort Battles   Other Peoples' Fort Battles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Peoples' Fort Battles
Page 1 of 1