The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fort Battle Declared

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Petunia

Fort Battle Declared Empty
PostSubject: Fort Battle Declared   Fort Battle Declared Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:21 am

Fancy City has declared war on the Constitution. Large fort in my square owned by TSA, TFA. Please sign up to fight. We need everyones help. This will be a very tough battle.

Sign up soon to avoid having our slots taken by the other side to not show up when the battle starts and leave us without enough support against them.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Fort Battle Declared   Fort Battle Declared Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:09 am

i can't see an attack is initiated yet. I can't help defend it before they attack. Wich fort are we talking about? Name please
Back to top Go down
bubba68

PostSubject: Re: Fort Battle Declared   Fort Battle Declared Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 am

pirat River Reservation will be there
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

PostSubject: Re: Fort Battle Declared   Fort Battle Declared Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:43 am

you can count on Death Valley Vinyard!!
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Fort Battle Declared   Fort Battle Declared Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 am

I found out wich fort by myself already. Omaha has been ordered to defend aswell. I'm on my way already
Back to top Go down
bubba68

PostSubject: Re: Fort Battle Declared   Fort Battle Declared Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:46 pm

Is everybody informed???There is no excuse not to show up. We must successfully defend our Fort to earn respect.They NA have to have reputation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

PostSubject: Re: Fort Battle Declared   Fort Battle Declared Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 am

Last nights battle was a massive success, we didn't just simply save one of our forts, but the NA's major victory was that in a game, where you only control you and must rely on other individuals to step up to the plate as well, we turned out well over 200 NA people that respond to the call. Talk about a statement! I lost count on trying to see how many of our NA towns were represented. We turned out so many Defenders, that there was not room enough in the fort for all of us, I got to the fort 4 hours before the fight, and when the fight began the server booted me off because there wasn't room......LONG LIVE THE NA!
Back to top Go down
Dezmyr

PostSubject: Re: Fort Battle Declared   Fort Battle Declared Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Yeah, I came all the way too and arrived just 5 minutes before the battle then couldn't join the battle because there was no room Smile Congrats to all the defenders though Smile
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Fort Battle Declared   Fort Battle Declared Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Looks like we are a decent bunch aren't we? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fort Battle Declared   Fort Battle Declared Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fort Battle Declared
Page 1 of 1