The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coordinating Fort support.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lone Stranger

The Lone Stranger

Coordinating Fort support. Empty
PostSubject: Coordinating Fort support.   Coordinating Fort support. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Howdy folks,

It's occurred to me that there are a few Fort battles going on here and there with with the Northern Alliance is not directly (or perhaps clearly) affiliated; although it would still be nice if any NA forces joining the battle (for XP or the heck of it) were all fighting for the same side. More importantly, if the NA *did* have some stake in the battle, it would be ideal if all our citizens could clearly see which side they should be fighting for. (Or in some cases, against!)

Now I'm not familiar with the management of the NA, (until now I've relied on the relaying of our representative,) but perhaps someone who is (a) active and (b) well versed with our stance towards the major towns and other alliances could update a given Town or Fort banner with the "NA Approved" tactic for upcoming battles. The information would then be available to every alliance member who was aware of it; rather than blasting out Telegrams or passing the message down the line.

I'm just a lowly builder... but I've got a rusty old gun in my left hand and I wouldn't mind giving a Fort battle a try sometime soon. I'd be even happier to do so given the knowledge that my efforts are support a member or affiliate of the NA.

See y'all out on the range,

The Lone Stranger.
Back to top Go down
The Lone Stranger

The Lone Stranger

Coordinating Fort support. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordinating Fort support.   Coordinating Fort support. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:31 pm

A good example of this would be the upcoming battle for "Silversnake West"... I know some of us have had adverse run-ins with them in the past, so would lean to going up against them... but it sounds like there's been talk of being allied with them.

TLS.
Back to top Go down

Coordinating Fort support.
Page 1 of 1