The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dezmyr

Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort Empty
PostSubject: Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort   Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:14 am

Although I've sent an ingame message to you all, I want to open a topic here for our upcoming fort battle. Long story short we will try to take Funky Jazzy Fort and the battle will take place 2 days from now on. I see this battle as an oppurtunity to show our Alliance's power.

In this topic we can discuss our starting positions, battle tactics, and battle time. Furthermore, we can even communicate here while we are battling.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort   Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:09 am

Omaha will be there!
Back to top Go down
Dezmyr

PostSubject: Re: Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort   Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:31 am

As of right now there are approximately 24 hours until the start of our attack. First of all, I thank you all for your participation. Now I will instruct the tactics we will employ to defeat our enemy. First look at the link below to see visual instructions, I will explain them in detail.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/attacktothefunkyjazzyfot.jpg/

In the start of the battle position your troops in the right and left sides of the battle ground. Pay attention to the three crowns in the first picture. They will be the commanders in the battle. The commander of the upper right corner is Kalium, the commander of the upper left corner is me, Dezmyr, and the commander of lower troops is Alomatik. Follow their leads and defend them, shield them from attacks.

Our first objective is to sweep the enemies positioning in left and right walls, and towers. After all the enemies are dead, our second objective will begin, which can be seen from second and third pictures. The blue team and red team will take the upper side, while the green team led by Alomatik will sweep the lower side. Caution here: Do not be seen by the
enemies that are inside the walls.

After all! the enemies who are either on walls or towers are dead, we will start the third objective; positioning on the walls. First position yourself like on the fourth picture; after all the spaces adjacent to the walls and towers are full climb the walls as seen in the fifth picture. After that leave the walls and towers and invade the fort to make place for your allies behind you, if you can. After that we will kill all the remaining enemies we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort   Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:35 am

Where do you want players who can attend but will not be able to be online during the battle?
Back to top Go down
Dezmyr

PostSubject: Re: Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort   Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:36 am

Well, that was quick wasn't it Smile I mean, I was expecting a low defence but this? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort   Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 am

Yes that was a bit quick. But it sends a strong message, that the NA is truly a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
bradleyly

PostSubject: Re: Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort   Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:26 am

I'm sorry that Odessa could not contribute more then we did. It was pretty far away but we did receive plenty of notice and I let everyone know more then 24 hours in advance. I will seek to get some new blood in when I have the time.
Back to top Go down
Smitty Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort   Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Another successful NA battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort   Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack to Funky Jazzy Fort
Page 1 of 1