The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack to El Mariachi Fort

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dezmyr

Attack to El Mariachi Fort Empty
PostSubject: Attack to El Mariachi Fort   Attack to El Mariachi Fort Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:54 pm

As I messaged you through ingame messages, we will try to claim El Mariachi Fort tomorrow. The battle will took place at 19.17 server time on Monday.

I think there was a bug in the game so the report can not be seen from Fort Overview section. You can show the fort to your members by writing this code on your messages;

[fort]El mariachi fort[/fort]

I hope we will show our power once again.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Smitty Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Attack to El Mariachi Fort   Attack to El Mariachi Fort Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Well our numbers were good for that fight. We've just got to work on an effective strategy to best utilize our offliners, and get them to follow through with it.
Back to top Go down
Dezmyr

PostSubject: Re: Attack to El Mariachi Fort   Attack to El Mariachi Fort Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Yes mate, you are right. Let's count this as an experience, in theory we could win but I didn't think all of the combatants would position on the left side. Btw you can initiate some battles too, so that we can learn and improve ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Smitty Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Attack to El Mariachi Fort   Attack to El Mariachi Fort Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:13 pm

We can't even get our own fort finished right now, we seriously lack good builders and adventurers to get the high job level product. Starting to make some progress but its going slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack to El Mariachi Fort   Attack to El Mariachi Fort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack to El Mariachi Fort
Page 1 of 1