The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four NA forts under attack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edwin333

Four NA forts under attack Empty
PostSubject: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:28 am

We have four of our forts under attack, odviously there trying to stretch us so thin that we won't be able to stand up to where they actually attack, I would immagine that they are after fort constitution, as it's in their grid, and I think the most developed fort, but that could be what they want us to think. We need to actively talk about how we want to defend and who will be going to which battle, if there is any body not responding here, we need to telegram and get everyone out.

As I see it, we really have two opitons: we can try to asses where their attack is going to be and mass our forces there, or each of us defend our respective fort and have 10 grand in our town bank and if we lose a fort take it back in 24 hours with the full strength of the NA. Another option, is to defend your own fort, and ask specific NA towns, not being attacked, to defend specific forts. If we can raise everyone, we may still have the numbers...
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:38 am

We also could send some of our duellers to the agressors town and try to knock them out before the fort battle starts.
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 am

One of our adventures is in another world, he said he thinks you can still participate in a fort battle even if you are ko'd.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:46 am

that is not what i experienced in World 1. I got knocked out and wasn't able to participate in the duel. has he encoutered the same or is it hear - say? If it was possible in his world then we can put a cross through that option Sad
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:51 am

let me contact him and I'll get back on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 am

I found out that you can't attack someone who is participating in a fort battle
Back to top Go down
bubba68

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:34 am

We have to organise our defence!!! Our Fort is not under Attack,so let me know where do you want my ppl go to defend!!!!As soon as possible.Maybe we should ask The silversnake's to help us out???

I'll also ask our" other" allies to help us out this time
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 pm

Does any one know, when your fort is being attacked, does the server force you to defend your own fort, or can you go defend someone elses?
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 pm

you can defend any fort. If you put your mouse on top of any fort where there is a battle scheduled, it will tell you the time of the battle in your own time zone.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:17 pm

The Constitution is probably in most need of support. They are attacking all or our forts because we all fought against them in the Constitution battle before.
Back to top Go down
slipery elm

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:20 pm

selene will send as many people to help defend as we can
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:31 am

Omaha lost the fort. We want it back and we will take it back! I want every member available in the NA to help out with the attack. I will post the details and message you all when i have planned things.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:53 am

we have to get things together

Last edited by Petunia on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bubba68

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:35 pm

It was a shame and I am really pissed of Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Some of the NA towns haven't showed up in any Battle so far!!!We need to sort the rotten apples out NOW.We also need some sort of War general who organises everything to do with Fort defence.That cannot happen again Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Edwin333

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 pm

AMEN!!! to both getting the forts back and a war zar to orginise are defencive stratigy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four NA forts under attack   Four NA forts under attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four NA forts under attack
Page 1 of 1