The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fargo to attack "United peaceful fort"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lone Stranger

The Lone Stranger

Fargo to attack "United peaceful fort" Empty
PostSubject: Fargo to attack "United peaceful fort"   Fargo to attack "United peaceful fort" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Howdy partners,

For those who may not have received a telegram for any given reason, Fargo is attacking "United peaceful fort" in just under 23 hours.

We'd welcome any available support... especially since these folks look to be fairly well backed. (I'm not sure who picked the fight!)

We'll be united... but I dare say it won't be peaceful!

Basic tactic as I understand it is to have any offline players stack in the front and aim for the flag. Online players will flank and divide once the first wave have drawn the defenders forward... hopefully with little resistance. ;-)

Sincerest thank in advance to all those who can lend a hand! Post battle drinks are on me! ;-)

The Lone Stranger.
Back to top Go down
The Lone Stranger

The Lone Stranger

Fargo to attack "United peaceful fort" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fargo to attack "United peaceful fort"   Fargo to attack "United peaceful fort" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Our thanks to those who showed up... it just wasn't quite enough.

Perhaps next time.

TLS.
Back to top Go down

Fargo to attack "United peaceful fort"
Page 1 of 1