The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open Alliance Slots For Forts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soldier of Fortune

Open Alliance Slots For Forts Empty
PostSubject: Open Alliance Slots For Forts   Open Alliance Slots For Forts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:59 am

I am not even sure it is possible for a town to be allied to more then one fort, but we at Fargo were hoping to get an outpost in the east so we have a free spot to rest when we are out their dueling.

Does anyone have an open slot so we can do that? If not we may make a fort out their ourselves since we have the resources. We just do not want to waste those resouces especially when the fort wars will probably happen, yes they will happen(my prophecy haha), and we need money to attack other forts.

SOF
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

Open Alliance Slots For Forts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Alliance Slots For Forts   Open Alliance Slots For Forts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm

I know Craigmyle has a small fort you could probably use. The barracks works the same, they need protection from a bigger town and you wouldn't need to commit to donating and building as much as you would in a larger fort.. it's a win win!
Back to top Go down

Open Alliance Slots For Forts
Page 1 of 1