The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!

Go down 
+2
Alomatik
The Fuzz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fuzz

FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:19 am

i have a character in world one and forts just went live this morning.

That means they aren't far behind in world 9

Build a big fort

Description
Your town needs $ 10000 and 41800 city points to construct a fort. This labor intensive project costs you 80 energy points.

thats the requirements. We need 2 towns that are at that level and have 10k to spare. Lets designate these towns NOW and pick 2 towns to grab 2 big forts in an area that is close to the middle of all of our towns so we can get there for defense quickly.

Another thing I understand is an issue is 2 handed weapons. GET YOUR FIGHTERS TO SAVE THEIR MONEY!! 2 HANDED WEAPONS ARE REQUIRED FOR FORT BATTLES AND THEY'RE EXPENSIVE!!

Lets get on this everyone.. we're in a GREAT spot to take a very dominant position on the server, forts our power so lets go get ours!!!!

Respond to this post if you think your town would be able to found a fort.
Back to top Go down
Alomatik

PostSubject: Re: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:47 am

can we get some screen shots or text info about the left hand weapons? west stats still have them on the secret pile: http://www.weststats.com/Rumoured/ also is it possible for more that one town to use the same fort? if so is it possible for a town to be a member of more that one fort?
Back to top Go down
kenthekid

PostSubject: Re: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:49 am

Can we get lists of exact quantities of items needed for each level of fort construction?
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

PostSubject: Re: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:00 am

lists like that are in the "forts" thread. They're saying other worlds should have forts sometime next week. I think my town will be ready to take a large fort by then and we'll put up the 10k.

Other towns can join the same fort but 1 town needs to found and put up the $$.
Back to top Go down
bubba68

PostSubject: Re: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:25 am

scratch Does anyone know more about the weapons used to defend the fort??? I just hear about guns all the time!!! what about melee weapons??????
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 am

We are ready and in place also.

I am in a town on W1 that has taken a large fort. It takes 8 hrs for the initial build before any town members can go in.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 am

It was all posted yesterday.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=264459#post264459
Back to top Go down
Alomatik

PostSubject: Re: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:48 am

bubba there are no shooting or vigor skill effects like duels. more info is written here:
http://en9.the-west.net/help.php?article=shooting
it says:
* Leadership is used for shooting, but also for defending.
* Aim is only important when shooting.
* Dodging is only used when trying to dodge a shot.
* Hiding is used when a defender tries to shoot or dodge a shot.
* Dodging is used when an attacker tries to shoot or dodge a shot.

but i think second dodging is a typo, the correct skill is stamina.
Back to top Go down
bubba68

PostSubject: Re: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:46 pm

study Thanks for the info!!
Back to top Go down
Soldier of Fortune

PostSubject: Re: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Both Bismarck and Fargo have it ready for our square.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!   FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORTS LIVE IN WORLD 1!!!!
Page 1 of 1