The West: North Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West: North Alliance

Forum for The North Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forts Are Coming Soon

Go down 
+8
Smitty Johnson
Proflooney
bards
crazynfedup211
The Fuzz
slipery elm
kenthekid
Petunia
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Fuzz

Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forts Are Coming Soon   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Gratz Petunia!
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

PostSubject: Splitting   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:15 pm

The thing I am worried is how to split the forts, we should know which towns will found the forts and which towns will go were and that everyone fits into them.

For example:

If 3 towns found large forts we will need to leave one losing $10000

Since some of the towns represented have more then one town we want to make sure all of them are in the same fort to boost, since then more member overall are helping our forts.
Back to top Go down
Petunia

PostSubject: Re: Forts Are Coming Soon   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Well on the german server they have forts in W1, and sadly it seems that the large fort hold 4 towns, the medium 3 and the small only 2.

So we really need to think of how many and who will be in each one.

No one will really lose the money. Eventually we will have to attack a fort and it cost from the town funds to do that also.

And since forts go to whom ever gets there first, we have no guarantees we will even get one. We will be prepared and do our best.
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

PostSubject: Holding   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:36 pm

I think it is better if town would team up in pairs. Because we can still send help if one teams fort is under attack.
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Forts Are Coming Soon   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:21 pm

AntonRiver wrote:
I think it is better if town would team up in pairs. Because we can still send help if one teams fort is under attack.

Anton, i think River Reservation and Omaha should team up for sure.
I also do think we might even need a third party to join us in order to defend the large fort later on.
Back to top Go down
bubba68

PostSubject: Re: Forts Are Coming Soon   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Milio1981 wrote:
AntonRiver wrote:

Anton, i think River Reservation and Omaha should team up for sure.
I also do think we might even need a third party to join us in order to defend the large fort later on.

afro I was thinking the same ,Omaha and River Reservation Smile))
Back to top Go down
Milio1981

PostSubject: Re: Forts Are Coming Soon   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:05 pm

I would prefer a third party aswell for the large fort. Death valley might be the closest and wisest choice. If we take the fort in our (omaha's) section then it will be max 1 section away from the towns.

In game message sent to the leaders
Back to top Go down
The Fuzz

PostSubject: Re: Forts Are Coming Soon   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:56 pm

I'm thinking whatever we do it may be smart to have them in the squares right next to each other.. I have a feeling we may be tested by other alliances to see if we can defend both forts at the same time. We'll have a better chance of getting our fighters from one to the other if they're close in proximity.
Back to top Go down
AntonRiver

PostSubject: Travel   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:38 pm

I am not really worried about traveling. We are all in the North and you have 24 hours to travel. If you get a quarter horse you can travel anywhere in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
iceman2001

PostSubject: Re: Forts Are Coming Soon   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:06 pm

It really depends WHO gets to what forts first as well. I personally think with the amount of firepower we have concentrated around the death valley sector as well as our own, we should be able to hold both these forts barring any major attack from the silversnakes.

Middletown has already assured me they have no intentions on these two sectors. Whether this holds true or not remains to be seen. Additionally, I do not feel the anasazi will be attacking either of these locations in speaking with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forts Are Coming Soon   Forts Are Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forts Are Coming Soon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2